This book for advanced students combines reference grammar and practise exercises in a single volume.
– Easy to use: on each left-hand page a grammar point is explained and on the facing page there are exercises to check understanding.
– Additional exercises at the back of the book offer more challenging and contrastive practise of grammar points from different units.
– Provides coverage of those laguage areas advanced-level students will find most rewarding to study.
– Designed for self-study: with the help of a study guide, learnes can choose and study those points wich they find difficult.
– Contents list and detailed index ensure that users can easily find the unit(s) they need.
– Key section contains answers to all the exercises.
– Appendices deal with passive forms, quotation, irregular verbs and typical errors.
Cambridge University Press, 2000. 340 lk