A Story of Ancient Mysteries, Secret Lives, and the Lost History of the Pharaohs.
Omm Sety, a brilliant, adventuring Englishwoman, worked under some of the greatest Egyptologists of the 20th century and “saw” into the past. Hers is a story of ancient love – of gods, pyramids, pharaohs and queens, and treasures that wait beneath the sand.
In Omm Sety´s EGYPT, the authors present never-before-seen episodes from her amazing life, including important revelations about Egypt´s lost history.
Find answers to these questions and more:
– Where is Nefertiti´s tomb?
– Who were the first Egyptians?
– Where is the tomb of Osiris?
– Where is a great Hall of Records in Luxor?
“Omm Sety knew things she could not have known without some extraordinary extension of consciousness.”
– Stephan a. Schwartz, Director of Research,
Rhine Research Center and author, Opening to the Infinite
“The authors navigate this explosive material with elegance and sympathy… readers may have trouble putting this book down.
– John Anthony West, author, The Serpent inf the Sky
St. Lynn´s Press, 2007 303lk